11 Sep We Fit Specialist Disabled Bathrooms In Ireland
Looking for a reputable company who fits disabled bathrooms?
Our bespoke bathroom service is perfect for those who need to adapt or change their bathroom to accommodate special needs. With our unrelenting focus on building quality bathrooms, you can be sure that your new special needs or disabled bathroom is built to last.
Some services we can provide as part of our disabled bathroom fitting are:
- Grab Rails
- Shower seats
- Level Access Shower trays
- Disabled toilets
- Wet Rooms
- Adjusting height of hand basin
- Back rest against the toilet cistern
- Bath with hoist
- Lowering light switches
We understand that no two situations are the same so we will meet with you to discuss what you need from your disabled bathroom.
We will then work with you to draw up design drawings. Once these are approved and you are happy with the design we will schedule the job. We then order all the sanitary ware and special equipment. Once that has been delivered, we commence work on the project. The work will be carried out with as little fuss as possible by our highly trained team.
After the bathroom is completed we will call back once everything has settled to make sure everything is working correctly.
Did you know you can avail of the Housing Adaptation Grant when you need to make your home suitable for a person with physical, sensory or intellectual disability or a mental health difficulty?
Housing Adaptation Grant Information
- Since 2014 the maximum income threshold for the grant was reduced from €65,000 to €60,000.
- The maximum you can avail of is €30,000 or 95% of the approved costs.
- You have to have paid your property tax to be eligible.
- An occupational therapist must confirm that the changes are economical and fit for purpose.
Who Can Get The Grant?
Citizens information outlines that the grant is available to people who live in:
- Owner-occupied housing
- Houses being purchased from a local authority under the Tenant Purchase Scheme
- Private rented accommodation (the duration of your tenancy can affect grant approval)
- Accommodation provided under the voluntary housing Capital Assistance and Rental Subsidy schemes
- Accommodation occupied by persons living in communal residences
The grant is means tested and you must choose a tax compliant company.
Don’t start any work on the disabled bathroom until your grant is approved, otherwise your grant will not be paid.
If you are looking for a reputable company to install a disabled bathroom then call us on 01 4948048.