14 Jan We are Bathroom Refurb Specialists
And we’d like to help you realise your dream of a luxury bathroom refurbishment.
The lights are off, the tree is gone and the tinsel has been packed away. Christmas is well and truly over and we’re hurtling into 2019. If you’ve been thinking about carrying out a full bathroom refurbishment but have been suffering from procrastination, now might be the perfect time to start your project.
Whether you want to try and do most, some or none of the work yourself, we’re on hand to help…
Why Choose Us?
Our Managing Director, Nigel Cresswell, has nearly a decade of experience as a plumber and quality bathroom fitter. Our other contractors are consummate professionals who hold a varied range of skills and expertise, from electricians and plasterers to tilers.
We have a fantastic customer service history with many positive testimonials: our satisfied customers return to us with jobs again and again.
All members of the Bespoke Bathroom team are dedicated to maintaining our excellent reputation and strive to provide our customers with their perfect bathroom.
What to Expect Before the Bathroom Refurb Process:
- If you think that Bespoke Bathrooms is the company to help you realise your dream bathroom, why not give us a call today? We can have a chat and establish if we’re the right fit for each other
- If we’re a good match, then the next step will be a free, no obligation consultation, where we’ll discuss your requirements in person. It’s at this point we can look at bathroom furniture and sanitaryware, but you’re under no obligation to buy anything
- If you’re still happy with the service, we’ll then arrange a site visit to view the space available for the bathroom refurb
- We then offer a bathroom design service charged at a nominal fee; even at this point, you’re under no obligation to enter into a contract with us
- If you’re happy with what you’ve heard and seen, we’ll draw up an estimate for the works and any bathroom furniture you want to purchase
- Once you’re happy with the estimate, it’s after this point that we’ll enter into a contract together and the bathroom refurb can begin!
What to Expect During the Bathroom Refurb Process:
Once we’ve established through consultation exactly which tiles, furniture and sanitaryware you want to purchase, we’ll get on with the fitting! Bare in mind that you don’t have to purchase anything or all of it from us; we’re happy to install furniture you’ve purchased elsewhere for you, but please be aware that we can’t be responsible for ensuring the delivery or quality of these items. Please do ask if there’s a particular item you want, even if we don’t seem to have it, as we have close relationships with stockists and manufacturer’s and can often get items at a better price when compared with the retail price.
The next stages of the bathroom refurbishment process are:
- Removing any existing/unwanted items from the bathroom space
- Removing any floor/wall tiles and fixtures and fittings
- Carrying out any large structural changes such as removing or fixing walls, such as dry rot or damp
- Fix the electrics. Run any new wires and cables for accessories such as towel radiators, mirrors and shaving points
- Boarding the room out
- Creating channel holes for any new waste/shower/water pipes
- Fitting the shower tray, shower cubicle and bath (if having)
- Tile the walls and floor (or fit appropriate floor)
- Fit the toilet and sink and any vanity units/cabinets
- Fit other fixtures such as radiators, mirrors and toilet roll holders
- Clean up
If you don’t want a full bathroom refurb carried out by us but would just like to employ our services to help with certain works, we’d be happy to have a chat regarding your requirements.
Please give us a call today.